It’s been said that Warhammer 40k is best played as a Beer and Pretzels game, a way to socialize with your buddies, to relax and have a good time. We completely agree with this concept, and are now offering a new 40k event: 40k BEERHAMMER.
While our complete rules may be found HERE, this is the essence of our new event: Simplified Renegade missions with Beer.
You can register for this event HERE.
Army Selection Guide
- Armies will consist of 1250 points or less.
- Armies will be battle-forged and can include the following options:
- 2 Detachments of any kind are allowed.
- 0-1 Supreme Command Detachment.
- No Single Model Units of Power Level >30 will be allowed.
- Imperial Armour/Forge World Armies and/or Units will NOT be allowed.
- You must use the most current version of the rules for your army and HAVE THE BOOK(s) Present with you, no exceptions (this is to ensure there is no miscommunication between you and your opponent). An Electronic Copy is just fine to have.
- Game length is set to 5 Battle Rounds. Do not roll for additional turns.
- Game Time is 90 Minutes (1hr 30 mins) per round.