Our popular 40k Doubles event format is now available. We greatly apologize for the lateness of this, but real life sometimes gets in the way. Below are the base rules, follow the link below for the full packet.
Each Team will consist of 2 Team Members.
● Each Team Member will have 1 Army.
● Armies will consist of 1000 points or less per Player (Total of 2000 or less per team).
● If all Detachments Share a FACTION KEYWORD (must follow Beta Battle Brothers Rules), Team Gets +3 CP.
● CP is Shared by whole Team.
● Armies will be battle-forged and can include the following options:
o 2 Detachments of any kind are allowed.
o EACH PLAYER MUST SELECT a Warlord Trait and ‘Free’ Relic, and this must be chosen at Army Construction and be present in Army Lists.
● You must use the most current version of the rules for your army and HAVE THE BOOK(s) Present with you, no exceptions (this is to ensure there is no miscommunication between you and your opponent). An Electronic Copy is just fine to have.
● Game length is set to 6 Battle Rounds. Do not roll for additional turns.
● Game Time is 165 Minutes (2hr 45mins) per round.
We wish everyone who plans to play luck, and may the dice be ever in your favor!
Please follow the link for the full packet:
You may register for the event here: https://the-renegade-open-wargaming-convention.square.site/product/rogt2019-warhammer-40-000-doubles-friday-/18?cp=true&sa=false&sbp=false&q=false