3131 Campus Drive, Plymouth Minnesota – 55441, United StatesHotel Front Desk: 1-763-5596600 Fax: 1-763-5597516
The Renegade Open has a block of rooms set up for the convenience of our participants and attendees. Room rate for the Renegade is $95.00 per night plus tax. Register by following the hyperlink below, or contacting the hotel and asking for “The Renegade Rate” ( Group code: R7P )
We want to ensure you have all the details about our property and its amenities prior to your arrival so you can have a successful stay from the very start. From property location and parking to onsite internet and laundry services, you’ll find all the relevant information you need here to make your stay comfortable and productive.
Conveniently located in Plymouth MN, our facilities are specifically designed, staffed, and equipped with all the amenities to delight discriminating business travelers. The newly completed renovations of all public spaces and guest rooms are awaiting you!
- Check-In Time: 3PM
- Check-Out Time: 12PM
- Minimum Check-In Age: 21
- Late Check Out Available
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking is available
- Valet Parking is available
- Valet Parking Fee: 3.5 USD
– 243 guest rooms which include 15 Executive King and Double Queen rooms as well as 5 two room Diplomate Suites. We also have a 1,400 sq foot 2 bedroom presidential suite.
– All guest rooms have newly renovated contemporary furnishings with multiple outlets at the desk and bedside level.
– Complimentary High Speed Wired and Wireless Internet
– 42-inch Flat Panel LCD Televisions
– Scenic Views of Woodlands and Protected Wetlands
– Mini-Refridgertor and Refreshment Bars
– Pets and Service Animals are allowed. We reserve the right to charge for any damages to the room.
Conference and Event Rooms
– 35 Meeting Rooms
– Professional In-House Audio Visual and IT department to guide your meetings with ease
– 2 Restaurants – Creekside Cafe and Europa Dining Room
- Location: Adjacent to Main Lobby
- Hours: 2:00 PM – 1:00 AM
- Phone: 1-763-559-6600(6032)
Lounge features a relaxing, congenial atmosphere including music, TV, and a fireplace. The Creekside Lounge is the perfect place to meet friends and colleagues after work or a night on the town. Full Creekside menu service until 10:00 pm and selected items until 11:00 pm most evenings.
- Location: On main floor, just inside exterior doors.
- Serves: Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert
- Phone: 1-763-559-6600(6288)
Friday nights, 5:00 to 9:00 pm, our Pasta Buffet is the talk of the neighborhood! Start with a salad bar and warm homemade breadsticks. Our chefs prepare your chosen pasta ingredients and spices. Save room for our signature dessert buffet! Enjoy the Sunday Breakfast Buffet, 7:00 am to 12:30 pm. Featuring fruits and juices, cereals, warm caramel rolls, pastries, traditional breakfast fare and your choice chef prepared omelets. The attached Copenhagen Room is available for private parties.
– Complimentary 24 hour business center
– 3 computer stations offering printing, copying, scanning, and fax capabilities
– Two concierge desks staffed to assist all hotel guests and meeting attendees
Plymouth Creek Athletic Club
– Onsite Full-Service Athletic Club totalling 21,000 sq feet
– Complimentary Access for Hotel Guests
– The Spa on Plymouth Creek offering massage services by appointment
– Instructor-led fitness classes
– Mineral lap pool, Whirlpool, and Saunas
– 4 Racquetball Courts
– 2 Wallyball Courts
– Basketball court
– 3 Sand Volleyball Courts
– 2 Tennis Courts
– Dedicated Weight Room
– Aerobic Studio
– Cardio/Vascular Terrace
– Locker facilities
– Bonfire pit