- Games will be played using the Warhammer 40k 6th Edition rule set. All the current errata and FAQs available from Games Workshop will be in effect. The Renegade Open GT FAQ
- For an army codex to be tournament legal it must have been released a minimum of 30 days prior to the event (October 18th). Any codex released less than 30 days prior to the event will not be allowed.
- Tournament participants should be over the age of 16, unless ok’d by the Organizers
- All models must clearly represent what they are supposed to be: WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get).
- Your models “DO” have to be painted to play. You must have 3 colors and be based. Models will be removed from play if they are not painted.
- Each player needs to bring 3 objective markers.
- Players are expected to have a printed, legible army list to give to each of their opponents prior to the game and one for the judges at check in (Total of 8 lists are required)
- Players are required to bring a copy of their Armies Codex as well as any additional White Dwarf rules supplements (ie Dakka Jets and Storm Talons).
- Players are required to bring a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 6th Edition Rule book (Either the BRB or LRB are acceptable).
- All players are required to have a printed copy of current FAQ’s/ Errata’s for both their army and the main Warhammer 40,000 rule book.
- If a player does not have their Codex, Rulebook, or current FAQ’s/Errata’s they forfeit any rules disputes they are involved in.
- Judges will be present in order to assist with any questionable rules arguments.
- Terrain on the tables will be fixed. Players are responsible for clearing determining what the various terrain elements will be counted as for determining: Cover Save values (6+, 5+, 4+, 3+) as well as what type of terrain it is (Impassible, Area Terrain, Ruins, Fortifications, or Dangerous Terrain).
The Renegade Open Grand Tournament will be held at the Rockwoods Banquet Center on Nov. 23rd & 24th 2013.
Event Location Guide and Highlights
Many thanks to our generous event sponsors! They make The Renegade Open GT Possible. Please take a moment to check them all out! If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for the event check here.
Registration online via Paypal is available for $50 until August 31st 2013 (after then it will increase by $10.)
To register for the event please click the register now button and pay online at Paypal.
When you have completed your payment please e-mail us here with the following information:
First and Last Name, Army Faction(s) you are playing, Team/Club Name, Phone #, e-mail address.
Roseville, MN is perfectly positioned just 10 minutes north of Minneapolis and St. Paul with convenient access to hotels, sporting venues, delicious dining options, shopping and more! Experience the excitement that Minneapolis and St. Paul have to offer, while enjoying the peace and quiet just minutes away.
Mall of America is 20 min south.
The Rosedale Shopping center, with many different restaurants, shops, and other venues are mere minutes away to the east of our venue.
For a more complete overview of the Twin Cites area, go to Visit Minneapolis St. Paul for more information, or contact the Renegade Open staff directly at email@example.com