REGISTRATION IS ONLINE ONLY
All you have to do is just click the Paypal button below to register for the event you are interested in. Players may register for multiple events, scheduling permitting.
When you have completed the registration process…
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- First and Last Name
- Army Faction(s) you are playing
- A local Game Club (ex. Frozen North Gaming Club, Lords of War, Denver Mountain Trolls, etc.), Team name (Chicago Kamikazes, Team Zero Comp, etc.) and/or a Local Game Store you are representing (Dreamers Vault, The Source, etc.)
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Age (only if under 18. Please see our Event FAQ about our Age restrictions.)
FOR EVENTS THAT HAVE MULTIPLE OPTIONS, MAKE YOUR SELECTION AND CLICK ‘ADD TO CART’ TO BRING YOU TO THE PAY PAL WEBSITE.
The Renegade Open GT is our original and premier event. Six games played over two days, set in the Warhammer 40k Universe. At 1650 Points, this is a MAJOR ITC event, and all points for the event will be submitted to Frontline Gaming for ITC ranking.
Due to space considerations, this event is limited to 96 participants – We expect this event to fill up quickly, so make sure to register early and lock in a spot!
Pre-registration dates: 05/01/2017 – 08/31/2017
Registration dates: 09/01/2017 – 11/17/2017
– Date: Nov. 18th & 19th
– Star Time: 9:00 AM
– 64 Player Cap
Warhammer: Age of Sigmar is a skirmish-level wargame set in the new Warhammer Fantasy setting that was formed after the world-sundering events of the End Times. This will be a 2000 pt 2 Day Grand Tournament.
Age of Sigmar will be a 2000 points tournament with a 500 point sidebar.
– Date: Nov. 17th
– Star Time: 12:00 PM
– 64 Player Cap
In the Horus Heresy (WH30k), the most legendary battles in the history of the Warhammer 40,000 universe unfold across the Galaxy. Taking the side of traitor or loyalist, two players control either fearless Space Marine legions or deviant Chaos Space Marines, or many others from the time of the Great Crusade.
No strength in numbers. No margin for error. Pure, fast-paced combat where tactics matter more than brute strength, and every action matters. A single shot can spell the difference between life and death, and a single decision can decide whether a battle ends in glorious victory or dismal defeat: this is Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team.
Due to space considerations, this event is limited to 20 participants, but we may expand depending on interest. Please make sure to register early and lock in a spot!
Star Wars: X-Wing is a miniature war game that features tactical ship-to-ship dog-fighting between various types of starfighters set in the Star Wars universe.
Due to space considerations, this event is limited to 32 participants, but we may expand depending on interest. Please make sure to register early and lock in a spot!
Due to space considerations, these events are limited to 24 participants per day, but we may expand depending on interest. Please make sure to register early and lock in a spot!
Army Selection Rules:
- Armies may be no more than 2000 points.
- The 2th edition of the Kings of War Book and Uncharted Empires will be used along with all current errata and Mantic FAQ’s found on the Mantic web site.
- Kings of War Beta: Twilight Kin is allowed
- Destiny of Kings and Kings of War Historicals are not permitted.
- Living Legends are permitted but not in allied contingents.
- 2017 Clash of Kings Rules will be in effect (pages 39-43). Including Unit Strengths for Objectives.
- Units (and the Miniatures that compose them) can be from any Miniature company.
- Legos, miscellaneous toys, and other unusual forms of units and miniatures need to be pre-approved by the TO or they will not be allowed. When in doubt ask ahead!!
- Miniatures need to be What You See Is What You Get.
- Proxies are allowed but must be distinct and/or obvious and WYSIWYG.
- Units/Miniatures do not need to be painted.
- Every miniature and unit needs to be fully assembled with all appropriate pieces including being affixed to bases and trays.
- Units need to be properly based according to the 2 Edition Rules.
- Per the Rules, Units need to contain at least ½ the standard number of models plus 1 model. For example, a horde of 10 models needs at least 6 present on the base.