The Imperial Knight Joust
Fight in honorable combat for the glory of your house!
The Knight Joust is a team event where each player takes command of a single Imperial Knight Titan and pilots it to death or glory!
- Friday, Nov 17th, 2017 in the Regency Ballroom.
- Registration: 4:45 pm
- Round 1: 5:00 pm
- Finish: 9:00 pm
Register for this event: Click Here to be taken to Registration page
- Bring one fully painted Knight Titan. Unpainted Knights instantaneously explode apocalyptically when placed in the arena and scatter directly onto their nearest ally!
- Any Chassis of Knight is allowed, including all Forge World variants. “Knights” of other Factions will also be allowed, such as the Eldar Wraith Knight as an example.
- Experimental rules for chaos knights will be allowed.
- We will be using Power Level for all “Knights”. The limit for this contest will be anything under 29 Power Level.
- All players will be initially grouped into random teams.
- Each team will play another team in the arena with the winning team members advancing into the next round of combat!
- Teams will be reconfigured until only two Knights remain, and of them, one is left standing to be crowned the King of Knights!
- Each battle is to the death! There are no mission objectives!
- Special Battlefield rule: every time a Knight Titan explodes on any table all participating Knight Pilots in the tournament must cheers their neighbor and take a swig of whatever beverage they have on hand. Huzzah!
May the best pilot win!