Given the fact that the Grymwatch warband was released only 3 days after the cutoff date, and that Games Workshop has also released a rules update which includes the cards from this release, the warband and all cards with it will be allowed at this event. The most recent FAQ and Designer’s Notes will also be enforced.
If you’re playing Killteam at the Renegade Open this weekend, take a look at the event descriptions for updated info on the events and Kill Team creation rules.
[Players already signed up for Kill Team events will also be receiving emails directly.]
You must have a convention badge to participate in all Renegade Open events. If you have purchased an event ticket, but not a convention badge, you will be required to do so before the event starts.
Badges come in 2 flavors, Daily Badges for $15 each or a Weekend Badge for $35. It’s up to you to decide which is best to purchase, but you MUST have the badge! If you haven’t done so online prior to Friday, you may do so at the Registration Desk.
Purchase your event badges here:
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us as soon as possible.
By Email: email@example.com
By Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheROGT/
Join us for The Renegade Open’s down and dirty 1K AOS event on Friday 11/22/2019. Come and cut your teeth on four games before the big GT over the weekend!
This event will be four rounds of rounds of Age of Sigmar, fast and fun gaming with a focus on low key addictive gameplay. Registration starts at 9 and round 1 pairings will be posted at 930.
Come join the fun!
More information on the event can be found here:
Purchase your ticket now at:
Be sure to grab your tickets for our 40k Open … Tickets are running out fast. We have a few spots remaining, Click HERE to Register now!
Last year, we had sent out a request for player feedback regarding our events from last year. We take your responses seriously, and as a result, have made changes:
1) No Hard Cut with RTT, Soft Pods instead and we’ll be able to track Pod Winners in BCP.
2) The 40k Main hall will not host the Friendly, we’ve moved it out to its own space to accommodate the GT!
3) FAQs will be cutoff the week before/pending review (14NOV2019). An Announcement will be made to all if an FAQ is going to be included.
4) Reminder we are using ITC missions for the GT, and our cutoff for New Codexes is 02NOV19. Our Format will be the Standard ITC Format:
– 2000 Points
– 3 Detachment Limit
– No Power Level Restrictions
– ForgeWorld is allowed
– 6 Rounds of ITC Champions Missions over 2 Days
5) All participants will be added to BCP from the Player Roster no later than 2NOV2019.
6) Army list must be submitted via Best Coast Pairings the week before the event (16NOV19) via the BCP player app. Lists will be released the next day.
To simplify the process please use format your Battlescribe lists with the following output options selected:
– MINIMAL Output
– FLATTENED force layout
– ALL COSTS included
– NO Categories
– NO Rules
– NO Rules
– NO CUSTOM NAMES
– TITLE AND TOTALS for Header/Footer
– Click here to watch a How-To-Upload-A-List-Into-BCP